Here at the Men’s Health Clinic we offer a number of services especially tailored to address men’s health issues.
The philosophy is one of prevention; using lifestyle, exercise, nutrition and medicine to help you achieve your goal.
The Men’s Health Consultation is for issues such as Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation, Male Pattern Baldness and other men’s health issues.
The Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) consultation is to address The Male Andropause / Late Onset Male Hypogonadism:
Symptoms & signs:
- Decreased libido (sex drive), erectile dysfunction (difficulty achieving an erection)
- Increased fatigue and lethargy; diminished energy, sense of vitality, or sense of well-being
- Low mood, anxiety, irritability
- Difficulty achieving orgasm
- Decreased lean muscle mass and strength, reduced exercise stamina
- Increased visceral fat (obesity)
- Excessive sweating and night sweats
- Loss of body, facial and pubic hair
- Gynaecomastia (Increased breast tissue)
- Poor concentration and/or memory
- Insulin resistance
- Osteoporosis (Loss of bone mass)
There is also a VIP Consultation which ensures a more personalised approach to help you achieve your goals.
Men’s Health Consultation
This is your chance to discuss any male health related issue; the choice of topic is yours, common topics include erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and male pattern baldness.
.Testosterone Replacement Therapy
The Male Andropause is a common and as yet, under treated condition where your Testosterone levels drop causing both physical and psychological issues. The idea of treatment is to optimise your hormone levels so that you can lead a healthy and active life. Late Onset Male Hypogonadism is a treatable condition, not something that should be accepted as a natural part of aging.
This consultation allows a more personalised approach to your health care. You will have a comprehensive assessment encompassing all aspects of health so that your needs are met. You can be seen at a mutually agreeable time and place allowing more flexibility and autonomy.
To book your appointment with Dr. Stevens please phone Lilliput Health on 01202 725090, or for further details check the website www.preventativehealthdoctors.co.uk