Lilliput Health is a specialist clinic for Physiotherapy in Poole & Bournemouth
Lilliput Health has a team of experienced Chartered Physiotherapists who are all highly trained with CSP and HCPC membership. Our skilled practitioners are here to help with all natures of injury and aches or pains, with the goal of ensuring a rapid return to health.
Pain and injury is frustrating and can lead to you being prevented from doing the things you enjoy the most. Whether you are an elite sports person, an avid gym fan or walk the dog along the beach our professional Physiotherapy service is suitable for everyone.
What conditions can our physiotherapists help with?
- Whiplash and neck pain
- Low back pain
- Shoulder injuries, including dislocation, rotator cuff dysfunction and loss of movement
- Knee injuries, such as ligament and cartilage damage
- Ankle injuries and sprains
- Any other joint, tendon and ligament injury
- Muscle strains and tears
- Repetitive strain/ Occupation-related injury
- Post-operative rehabilitation, for example after ligament reconstruction
- Rehabilitation after joint replacement surgery
- Women’ health issues e.g. urinary incontinence
- Pelvic girdle pain in pregnancy
For a more extensive list please visit our Common injury A-Z page or call the clinic on 01202 725090 to discuss whether Physiotherapy is suitable for your condition.
All of our Physiotherapists use advanced treatment techniques.
Interventions we commonly use include:
- Manual therapy, including mobilisation and manipulation of joints
- Soft tissue techniques
- Postural and ergonomic advice
- Shockwave Therapy
- Acute injury management
- Exercise prescription and return to sport or rehabilitation programmes.
Your Physiotherapy Appointment
Lilliput Health specialise in numerous therapies that are vital to both the mental and physical well being of every individual – from colonic irrigation to chiropractic or even clinical nutrition – our expert therapists serve the local communities of Bournemouth and Poole and would be delighted to take your call today on 01202 72 50 90.
If you are located in Bournemouth then visit Lilliput Health Bournemouth to find a physio in Bournemouth.
How much does physiotherapy appointment cost?
Preliminary appointment – £50.00
Follow up appointments – £45.00
Paediatric physiotherapy – £40.00
Physiotherapy home visit – £60.00