THERAPY ROOM TO RENT
Are you a professional therapist looking for a room to rent?
We are a private health clinic specialising in physiotherapy, chiropractic and sports massage. We have numerous sites across Dorset and can now offer room space at our beautiful site at The Grove in Christchurch.
This is a small practice offering 3 rooms on the top floor of the Old Surgery at The Grove and offers onsite parking. This would suit a professional therapist of a health subject for either nutrition, acupuncture, or such like to complement our existing therapies and client base.
We can offer assistance with marketing, management of bookings and payment if required.
Hours and services can be negotiable for the right therapist and we can offer morning, afternoon and evening rental, ideal for catching those patients who work full time.
PHYSIOTHERAPY JOBS / PHYSIOTHERAPY POSITIONS
Status: Actively recruiting
Private Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist – Flexible hours, Full or Part-Time available, Self-employed and employed roles
Total Therapy are recruiting for a full time graduate Physiotherapist to work a full time role across 2 of our 5 locations.
Our ideal candidate must be self-motivated and innovative with the desire to learn from our highly experienced team of physiotherapists. This is the perfect opportunity for a graduate to work within the private healthcare world whilst building on their own knowledge with a reputable well established company.
Total Therapy started in 2006 at The Club at Meyrick Park, before expanding and opening Lilliput Health in 2009. Over the last 13 years, we have continued to grow and now have 5 clinics, as well as treatment rooms in 5 businesses, across Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch and Ringwood.
Job Type / Category
The Job Role:
- Working closely with your senior physiotherapist to independently manage your own caseload consisting of private and insurance musculoskeletal patients
- Completing clinical records and reports to a high standard within a timely manner
- Regular leading and participation within CPD events, courses and team meetings
- Consistent communication via email and phone with various members of the Total Therapy team
- Assisting with the development of Total Therapy as a business and the promotion of our services
- Delivering a high standard of care to every patient
- Undertake clinical audit
- Aid in the development of musculoskeletal clinical pathways and help develop, implement and update best practice guidelines
Total Therapy consists of a predominantly musculoskeletal multi-disciplinary team with our core business consisting of Physiotherapy, Chiropractic and Sports Therapy and Deep Tissue Massage Therapy. In addition we also offer allied health services Podiatry and Dietetics.
The Physiotherapy team is progressive, and always looking for members to take an active role in helping us improve the service provided to our clients.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
You will need to possess the following to be considered for this role:
- Physiotherapy Degree BSc (or above)
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- The ability to communicate well in all forms, across several sites and teams
- Desire to contribute to service development and promotion
- A hunger to learn and develop within the profession
Please apply for this post if you are looking to:
- Have control over the direction your career will take and what kind of patients/conditions you want to be treating
- Actively participate in driving our service to become more clinically and technologically advanced
- Work for an enterprising clinic, that offers a flexible and supportive working environment
- Show commitment to your role as Physiotherapist, and drive towards promotion of the business
Hours are usually split into morning and afternoon/evening shifts, as we are open from 8am until 8pm Monday to Friday and 0800-1300 on Saturdays.
Continual support and training on the job.
We actively support CPD and provide an external CPD budget.
Reputable company name with a friendly working environment.
Competitive salary and bonuses.
Job Type: Full-time 38 hours per week
Salary: Starting from £26,200
CHIROPRACTIC JOBS / CHIROPRACTIC POSITIONS.
Chiropractic Opportunity in the South West
We are a well-established, busy, multi-disciplinary clinic in Dorset with multiple locations. Our main clinic is based in Lilliput, Poole very close to the beautiful Sandbanks area with clinics also in Ringwood, Bournemouth and Christchurch. We are a fantastic coastal location, close to the Purbecks and New Forest for outdoor life. Equally there is plenty of nightlife and good links to London.
We are an experienced team with Chiropractic, Physiotherapy and Sports Massage in every location. Other therapies include Sports Rehab, Podiatry, Clinical nutrition, Men’s Health and Aesthetic Medicine. Several of our locations have access to gyms and we are close to the facilities of the AECC to be able to refer X-ray, U/S and MRI.
We are looking for a patient centred, self-motivated individual with excellent adjusting and communication skills and a “can do” attitude!
If you would like to know more, please enquire to:
SPORTS MASSAGE JOBS / SPORTS MASSAGE POSITIONS.
Status: We are currently welcoming CVs for future positions at the clinics. Work will generally be located at one site, with the potential to expand into multiple locations. Monthly training is offered as part of the position.
Please follow these simple steps when submitting your application for employment:
Include a cover letter, no longer than one side of A4, giving an insight into your desire for the position.
Make sure your CV is no longer than two sides of A4, and make it specific to the position.